06 May Albergue Sierra de Arbe
Naval village (637m), which is in the border between Somontano and Sobrarbe regions and under influence of Guara range, is surrounded by hills, some of them reaching 1100 m high. These hills form the “Sierra de Arbe” giving the name to the neighbouring region, Sobrarbe.
The geographical situation of Naval in the Pre-Pyrennes of Huesca makes it priceless, with great cultural and natural resources to explore.
Albergue Sierra de Arbe is a hostel that has capacity for 50 people and is situated in the main entrance in Naval village. It is a 3 floor renovated building which was the old school in the village. It is a free standing building which benefits from sunlight all day creating a cozy atmosphere to rest, relax and enjoy Naval’ surroundings.
Next to the hostel there is a pleasant park called El Montillo with a children’s playground.
Albergue Sierra de Arbe is a hostel that has capacity for 50 people:
• 2 rooms for 2 people each with private bathroom, air conditioning and TV that are situated in the top of the building.
• 6 rooms for up to 6 people each.
• 1 room for 12 people with a private bathroom.
In addition we provide:
• A fully equipped kitchen
• Dinning&Sitting Room
• Air conditioning
• Central Heating
The Albergue Sierra de Arbe also offers
• 4×4 Taxi service for 9 people
• Mountain Bike and E-Bike rental
• Shuttle service for our clients and their bikes. 10 bikes capacity at a time.
• A locked storage room for all sporting equipment.
We will take care of everything for you to enjoy your stay with us!