Our wish is to apply the accumulated experience in territorial cycling development for the benefit of those who need it most. This is why Zero Zone Solidarity Trails Foundation is being created, to unify and manage this wish.
– Creating and promoting cooperation and socio-economic development programmes mainly based on cycling.
– Raising public and private funds to achieve these programmes.
– Coordinating the wish of other associations or individuals to help and cooperate.
– Helping other institutions with similar aims.
– Transmitting other basic needs that the places where we carry out programmes may have.
– In order to improve the quality of life of children and young people in Wukro, we will facilitate their access to education and vocational training, increase their leisure options, promote sports and try to reduce possible bad habits.
– We will collect bikes and cycling equipment for Wukro Cycling Club, the Young people Association, the Town Hall or the mission. We will offer training courses in mechanics, sports training, etc. and we will build cycling infrastructure.
– Wukro is a passing place for tourist tours through northern Ethiopia. With the creation and dissemination of an mtb and trekking route network we will offer these tourists a 1-2 day alternative in the area, thereby increasing the residents’ income.
– Bikethiopia will unveil northern Ethiopia as a fabulous cycling destination, whether with cycling tours, mtb routes along trails, etc…